Iken Superstretch Organic
Inspired by nature and how nature does not produce any waste, G-Star RAW collaborated with Italian Denim Mill Candiani to create a denim fabric with the world’s first regenerative indigo dye concept. This means that the waste from indigo dyeing process is designed to become a fertilizer for the agricultural industry.
- This unique indigo shade merges EarthColors® by Archroma derived from upcycled cotton waste with hydrosulphite free Indigo technology and KItotex®, a natural polymer derived from upcycled food industry waste.
- 9.5 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ EF)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% of water.
- ROICA™ EF is a Global Recycled Standard Certified stretch yarn produced in Germany and is designed to keep your garment in shape wear after wear.
Worn In Gravel Blue
A blue grey indigo shade with subtle fades.